Saturday, June 27, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C292

Hello, Crazies! Are you ready for another challenge? This is my last challenge as hostess for the month and I wanted to thank you all for playing along! I'd also like to thank Debra Hensley for joining us as a guest designer this month. Weren't her samples splendid?! :)

Now onto the challenge. I'm a big fan of trees and over the last handful of years I have planted 6 apple trees around my house. My challenge to you is to plant a tree, er, well, just include a tree or branch on your project. That might be easier. ;)

If you would like to play along with us this week, upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery using the keyword C4C292. Then pop back here and link it on Inlinkz so we can see it too! :)

Before you rush off to make a card, check out what the "Crazies" came up with this week:

Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog
Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Vicki Burdick-It's a Stamp Thing



Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper


Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Danielle's ... that is such a cute image! Love the colors! Gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges